Trinity's 25th Anniversary
Passage: Psalm 92:1-2, Psalm 92:4
Memory Verse for the Week: Psalm 92:4 (ESV)
For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.
Intro: 1 Corinthians 4:7 What do you have that you did not receive?
WHY GRATITUDE TO GOD?
Why is the LORD worthy of our gratitude?
WHAT GRATITUDE DOES.
Why are we reluctant to give thanks?
WHAT GRATITUDE REVEALS.
By the work of HIS hands, we are saved. But how is it personal?
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US ...
1. Worship the LORD for His abundant generosity and grace. Praise Him, Father, Son and Holy Spirit for His faithful love and provision, especially throughout Trinity’s first 25 years.
2. How have you lived ungratefully, or with an entitled attitude? Confess your pride and unbelief to Jesus, asking Him to forgive you and transform your heart by His love.
3. Give thanks to Jesus for being the God who keeps His Covenant oath. Thank Him for His steadfast love and the work of His hands to do everything necessary to cleanse all our sins and take us into His family.
4. Who do you know that has helped form our church over its 25-year history so far? Pray for them, asking the Lord to help them to continue to grow in the Gospel and to share that love even more.
5. Ask the Holy Spirit to bear in you His fruit of love and joy. Pray for a grateful disposition, and for the Spirit’s work to help you see the myriad reasons you have to live with a thankful spirit.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.