Journey of Hope
Passage: Ruth 1:1–1:5, Ruth 4:13–4:22
Why do we lose hope?
What is the source of all hope?
How do we make this hope our own?
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US…
- Worship the LORD, our Mighty King for His goodness and mercy. Praise Him, Father, Son and Holy Spirit for His sovereignty, power and kindness shown to sinners like you and me.
- Confess to Jesus the ways in which we have been those who have so easily focused on the valley of death and our current sufferings rather than those who focus on the resurrection hope we have in Jesus.
- Give thanks to God for the journey of hope that we are on. Thank Him for the difficult circumstances and difficult people that He places in our lives that cause us to depend on Him. Thank Him that He is in the business of restoring broken things.
- Who in your life does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior and simply lives for themselves (doing what is right in their own eyes)? Please pray that the Holy Spirit would turn their hearts towards the Lord and may they come to know God as their just and merciful King.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would help us realize that no matter where we are in our journey of hope we can trust in Him because only He truly satisfies our deepest longings, only He has the power to answer every prayer and He alone is our one true King.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.