The Love Story
Passage: Isaiah 54:1-10
Memory Verse for the Week: Isaiah 54:4-5 (ESV)
“Fear not, for you will not be ashamed; be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more. For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called."
THE ADULTERY OF MAN
THE PURSUIT OF GOD
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US ...
1. Worship God for not just tolerating you, but delighting over you as a husband delights over his wife.
2. Confess your wrong impressions of God leading to wrong thoughts, words, and deeds.
3. Thank Jesus for His washing us as white as a bride on her wedding day, taking our sins on Himself and giving us His perfection.
4. ray for the marriages in your life, that they would reflect the lavish love of God in Christ.
5. Pray for your own marriage or singleness, that you would be satisfied by God's lavish love and move towards others with that love.
The Facilitatoris a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.