Parable of the Mustard Seed
Passage: Matthew 13:31-32
Memory Verse for the Week: Matthew 13:32 (ESV)
It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.”
Intro: How important is a leader’s message and timeline?
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US ...
1. Worship the Lord, recognizing that Jesus is our glorious King!
2. Reflect on God’s regular pattern of using the weak and unwise. Remember you own neediness for Christ and ask Him for humility.
3. Thank the Lord for His faithfulness to grow His Kingdom exponentially.
4. Kingdom growth often starts small. In what small ways might the Lord be calling you to step out in faith?
5. Kingdom growth will multiply and lead to radical transformation. How have you seen this in your life and in your community?
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.