The Blessing of the Ark of God
Passage: 2 Samuel 6:1-23
Memory Verse for the Week: 2 Samuel 6:12 (ESV)
And it was told King David, “The LORD has blessed the household of Obed-edom and all that belongs to him, because of the ark of God.” So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom to the city of David with rejoicing.
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US …
1. Worship the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for His holiness. Praise Him for His wisdom, righteousness, justice, patience, and perfect will in all He does.
2. Where have you sinned against your design by not being a passionate worshipper? Where in your life does that hand of God not lead you to joy? Worship God and confess these sins.
3. Thank Jesus for His humility to come dwell bodily with people to bring about His Kingdom over all the Earth. Praise Him for His holiness that moved toward sinners so that we could be redeemed.
4. Who in your life beholds the Lord as their greatest love? Who in your life is looking for passionate joy in all things created? Pray and intercede for them.
5. Ask the Holy Spirit to help move your heart to worship in all life. Ask for Him not to make your joy rooted in circumstances but in His character and great proven love for you.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.