The Lord's Supper
Passage: Mark 14:12-31
Memory Verse for the Week: Mark 14:22-24 (ESV)
And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, “Take; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
which is poured out for many.
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US …
1. Worship the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise Him for His intentionality, generosity and gratitude.
2. In what ways do we seek our own preservation? How have we resisted the invitation to identify with Jesus?
3. Give thanks to the Lord for His mercy and kindness. Give thanks to Jesus for His life and death and His generous invitation to dine with Him.
4. Who do you know that needs this meal? Pray that they would taste and see that the Lord is good!
5. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you receive His invitation with gratitude, remember our Savior with joy and repeat this Sacrament with anticipation.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.