Our Marvelous Salvation
February 5, 2023 Speaker: Graham Albright Series: The Gospel of Mark
Passage: Mark 12:1-10
Memory Verse for the Week: Mark 12:10-11 (ESV)
Have you not read this Scripture: “ ‘The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?”
Worship Folder | Fill-in Outline | Spotify Playlist | Song Lyrics | Live Stream | Sermon Audio
Intro: When have you pled ignorance to protect yourself?
Where have you become hardened to God’s voice?
How dangerous is a good thing when it replaces God?
CHRIST’S MARVELOUS SALVATION
What’s it like to find out something you thought was useless is essential?
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US …
1. Praise God for His patience towards us when our hearts are hardened by sin.
2. Confess where good things have taken the place of God in your life.
3. Thank Jesus for taking the punishment we deserve as thieves and rebels.
4. Ask God to show you where you have become hardened to His voice, what good things have taken the place of God in your life, and to show you the marvelous nature of Christ’s salvation.
5. Pray for people in your life who continue to hang onto what they love more than God. Ask God to give them eyes to see Jesus for who He is and their need for Salvation.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.
More in The Gospel of Mark
April 9, 2023Jesus’ Resurrection
April 2, 2023The Death of Jesus
March 26, 2023Jesus’ Arrest & Trial