His Miraculous Invitation
Passage: Isaiah 55:1-13
Memory Verse for the Week: Isaiah 55:1-3a (ESV)
“Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food. Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live."
HIS BEAUTIFUL INVITATION
OUR FOOLISH DEVIATION
THE PROMISE OF TRANSFORMATION
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US ...
1. Worship the Father for His beautiful invitation! Celebrate His kindness, mercy and compassion.
2. Do you see your need for Him? In what ways are you investing your time, talent and treasure in what is temporary? Confess your desire to spend and save on that which will not last.
3. Give thanks to God for His merciful pardon. Celebrate that His ways are not like ours! Thank Jesus for the gift of repentance.
4. Who do you know that is not satisfied? Who do you know that is needy? Pray for them, and ask God for an opportunity to tell them about God’s miraculous invitation.
5. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you see your need. How can you prioritize listening to His Word this week? Go out in joy and peace for His promise of transformation!
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.