Parable of the Sheep & Goats
Passage: Matthew 25:31-46
Memory Verse for the Week: Matthew 25:13 (ESV)
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.
Intro: When have you gotten in trouble for doing nothing?
THE BIG REVEAL
What does a crisis reveal?
How does this test eliminate the possibility of hypocrisy?
WHAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS?
In His Grace, what did Jesus come to do?
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US ...
1. Worship the LORD, God Almighty, that He is our Maker and the Giver of Life. Praise Him, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, that He also is our true and just Judge.
2. How have you lived blindly to Jesus’ character and His heart for “the least of these?” Confess your pride and unbelief to Jesus, asking Him to forgive you and give you a new heart – to grow His very character in you.
3. Give thanks to Jesus for His work to redeem people like us! Thank Him for feeding us, welcoming us, clothing us when we were naked, and for coming to us to rescue us from the prison of our sin, guilt and ruin.
4. Who do you know that is blind to their real spiritual danger before Jesus at the Day of Judgment? Pray for them, asking the Lord to open their eyes and to give you opportunities to share the Gospel with them.
5. Ask the Holy Spirit to bear in you His fruit of love. Pray that He would grow in you, true love for Jesus your King, for a truly loyal heart, that you would desire and pursue His character grown in you.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.