A Vision for the Harvest
Passage: John 4:31-37, Matthew 9:35-38
Scripture Memory for the Week: Romans 1:16-17
"16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith,as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith.'"
Having a VISION for the harvest
Having a HEART for the harvest
Having a PASSION for the harvest
PRAYING and WORKING for the harvest
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US…
- Worship the LORD, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who is worthy to be praised and deserves to be proclaimed. Praise Him that no one and no thing can possibly compare with Him in His beauty and worth!
- How have you committed your time, passion and dreams to your own mission, rather than engaging in the work that Jesus has given you to do? Confess your negligence to Jesus, asking Him to forgive you and help you to regain your purpose.
- Read John 10:10-11. Give thanks to Jesus that He is the Good Shepherd, who lays down His life for His sheep. Thank Him for becoming the Lamb who was slaughtered where you should have been!
- Who do you know that is harassed and helpless, like a sheep without a shepherd? Jesus told you to pray, so pray for them, and ask the Lord of the harvest to send workers to them (and that likely would include you).
- Ask the Holy Spirit to grow you in your knowledge of the Gospel, your ability to express it, your compassion for those who do not yet believe, and your courage to continue especially when the world does not listen.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.