Goodness & Mercy Shall Follow Me
Passage: Psalm 23:1-6
Surely goodness and mercy…
Shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US…
- Worship the LORD, our Heavenly Father, for His goodness and mercy. Praise Him for his good deeds, His good gifts and His mercy shown to sinners like you and me.
- Confess to Jesus the ways in which we have been those who have wandered off and are in need of being pursued. Confess ways we have doubted his goodness or mercy because of difficult things in our lives.
- Give thanks to God for His pursuit of us and His never-giving-up love. Thank Him for the ways in which He takes what it meant for evil and uses it for good. Thank Him that we, His children, get to dwell with Him forever in His house!
- Who in your life does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior? Please pray that the Holy Spirit would turn their hearts towards the Lord and may they come to know God as their Heavenly Father.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would help us realize and become aware of how God’s goodness and mercy are all around us - even in difficult circumstances.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.